by Nina | August 19, 2012 8:32 pm
1. Rinse the shrimp under cold water and season with Nature’s seasoning. Make sure to season the inside of the shrimp and not just the shell.
2. Warm 3 tablespoons of butter in medium saucepan until it starts to foam. Add minced garlic and saute til garlic is fragrant (about 2-3 minutes).
3. Add shrimp and cook with the shell on. Alternate both sides for about five minutes each side or until the shrimp is pink. It usually takes longer to cook the shrimp with the shell on so sometimes I will turn the shrimp upright, placing the actual meat of the shrimp on the pan to make sure it is cooked all the way through.
4. While the shrimp is cooking slice the baguette in 1/2 inch slices. Spread with butter and sprinkle generously with garlic powder and paprika.
5. Broil on low until the bread is golden brown and has a nice crust on top (about 5 minutes).
4. Remove the shrimp from pan and serve immediately with garlic bread. Garnish with cilantro and enjoy!
An NCJ Original
Source URL: http://ninascookingjourney.com/garlic-cilantro-shrimp/
Copyright ©2018 Nina's Cooking Journey unless otherwise noted.