by Nina | August 19, 2012 8:33 pm
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Nature’s Seasoning to taste
- 4 (3 ounce) salmon filets, skin on
- Favorite barbecue sauce
- 3 teaspoons fresh chives, minced
- Season salmon with salt, pepper & Nature’s Seasoning. Heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Once oil is hot add salmon (do not add till the oil his hot, this creates a nice crust on the fish).
- Sear on each side about 4-5 minutes. Remove salmon from heat.
- Arrange salmon fillets skin side down on parchment paper lined baking sheets. Brush tops with barbecue sauce.
- Broil on low heat, 3 to 5 minutes. Just before serving, sprinkle each with fresh chives.
An NCJ Original
Source URL: http://ninascookingjourney.com/barbecue-salmon/